Well my son keeps me on my toes at all times. I have to watch him with all 10 eyes I have around my head. The other day I was shopping at Wal-Mart to get some items needed around the house and some groceries for a funeral in our ward on Saturday. While I was talking on the phone to my RS Pres Marlene...I look in the back of the basket where Trevor is sitting and then realize he has opened the gallon of milk and bottle of Downy. AND YES...HE WAS POURING THE DOWNY IN THE MILK!!!!!! I hang up the phone after briefly telling Marlene what happened. Trev looks at me like CRAP! I am in BIG trouble. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. So I cried in the middle of wal-mart. It was just one of those days where you wonder if you will make it through. I ended up buying 3 gallons of milk and when I got home poured the downy milk down the drain. NOW I can actually laugh about it!
So moral to the story is...Keep all eyes open and don't buy downy and milk at the same time if your child is sitting in the cart! Also if it does happen just mark the top of the milk with a pen so you don't confuse with your regular milk! LOLOLOL
2 comments:
That Trevor!! Cute as heck! That's gonna make a great memory!
It's funny that he even thought of doing that! And pretty tricking, getting both Downy and Milk open in the first place.
Post a Comment