Monday, March 9, 2009

My boy's 3!

On March 7th, 2006 our special little baby boy was born...

Align CenterLook at him now!


He had a 3-day weekend BiRtHdAy!!


His 1st birthday party was at the park with all his friends. We ate lunch (PB&J sandwiches, chips & Capri Suns) & the mommies ate yummy Oriental Chicken Salad. The kids played and played, then they got to frost their own cupcakes (best idea I ever had & easiest). Then Trevor opened all his AWESOME gifts! Trev just gave his Daddy a big kiss with frosting!

I wished I would have taken a picture of all the kids at the beginning, a few of them had to leave early. (Sorry, I'll be better next year)

On the 2nd day of his weekend we took him bowling with his cousins-Colton, Nolan & Dallan; his Granny (who came and stayed 5 days with us); & Brinley, Hudson, Shannon & Shane Hughes.


His Granny bought him this 'SCARY' dinosaur (reason being he is obsessed with the scary characters in the Disney cartoon movies). It would growl and squirt water at you and every time you touch it. When it growled he would scream at it. It was hysterical. I wished I would have shot a video of it. My mom and I were hysterically laughing at him.


I feel like singing the 12 days of Christmas song to this post (LOL) On his 3rd day of birthday we went to Vegas to take my Mom home. My sister Crystal and her family were unable to come up to Mesquite to go bowling with us, so we ended up going to the park with them and played a game of whiffle/baseball. We had so much fun! Then went back to Granny's house and sang Happy Birthday to Trev for the 3rd time and finished off the cake!

Allyson, Shaylee, Trevor, Tyler & Tanner



Trevor tasting his cake, oh and I can't forget to add in the fact that he actually licked a whole side of the cake! Ty was eyeing the Capt Hook and Peter Pan figures, he really wanted those. Trev was so nice and said that Ty could have them.


1 comment:

Julz said...

That was so fun! Thanks for invitin' us. And I love your profile pic- probably because Kars snuck in there!! Ha ha ha...