NOT REALLY!! But it is his 1st haircut at a salon.

I told him we needed to get his haircut and maybe he could get his done when Mommy gets her haircut. After finishing shopping we were leaving Wal-Mart and he stopped in front of the salon and said to me "Mom, I need to get my haircut." He then proceeded to walk in and sit in a chair.

Kathy was very nice and said I can't believe how good he is sitting here letting me do this, normally the kids won't sit still. Of course I felt like a proud Mom! I told her well at least he is good for you, he won't sit good for me when I do it. As she was cutting his hair, he said "Oh NO, your towel is getting dirty" He was so worried about the hair falling on the cape.

He loved that she was blow drying all the hair off of him.

2 comments:
He is so cute! I just think he is great.
How adorable! Kids are good at behaving when they want something. :) I love that grin at the end.
Post a Comment