About 5:10am a little boy crawled into mom and dad's bed on Christmas morning. He didn't say 2 words was just shaking like he was cold. So he slid under the blankets to get warm, no one said a word. 45 mins went by and mom finally said Good Morning Trevor. His reply was "I'm so excited there are presents under the tree. I looked and saw presents and then I came out of my room and there was BIG BIKE!!!" I said that is sooo cool, you must have been a good boy! Then all was quiet again and he said..."Mom, Santa ate all his cookies gone and he drank all his milk out of the cup!" These words were with so much excitement and he was shaking because of it. Dad and Mom just laughed and laughed. He kept repeating with his fists clenched..."I'm so excited!!"

2 comments:
That is so cute! He is just beaming in all his pictures. I'm glad that he enjoyed his christmas morning!
He is so so cute!
Post a Comment