Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trev's Funnies

OK funniest thing came out of Trevor's mouth yesterday on the way to Soccer. Before I write it and tell you I have to give a synopsis of what the conversation was. He just kept talking and talking and talking and asking question after question after question. So I finally told him that it was time for quiet time and his response was "Nope!" Ok that wasn't the funniest thing...so he kept saying 'mama' and start to talk so I would interrupt him and say Trevor and he would say 'what?' So we kept doing this back and forth for a few minutes. Then the last time I said 'Trevor' and he said 'WHAT!!' I said 'I Love You'. Funniest thing ever...it was dead silence coming from the back seat, then out popped from his mouth "I wasn't expecting that." We laughed so hard! I got him good I was so proud of myself.

No comments: