Although there are no pics to show of me in the hospital, because I didn't want to scare the crap out of anyone. I had my tonsils removed at the age of 42 is that crazy or what?! The surgery went well. It really sucks being in pain though. I knew it would be bad, but WHOA!!... it is way more pain than I ever imagined. I am really glad that I had it done though, hopefully now Trevor won't get strept throat as much or anymore. 9 times in a year is more than enough in a lifetime. Dave has been such a great help to me, he took on the mom and dad role with Trevor and has been doing a SUPER job! Now Trevor wants to be with him more than me. (Oh well that is okay, I don't mind sharing. LOL) I am still on the road to recovery and grateful for all the help of dinner being brought in. Dave was most happy about it, because he didn't have to starve to death. Thank you so much Keri Leavitt, Kat & Jared Bushman, Kendra Williams and Shane & Shannon Hughes it was so much appreciated!! Since there are no pics of me I will post one of Trevor and his Daddy painting together. 

2 comments:
Tonsillectomy that sounds not fun at all... but I am sure it is better than strept throat all the time!! How cute is your little family!! Heather I just love you to death... it's fun to see how you guys are doing!
Yuck! I'm glad that everything went well, though. I can't imagine that recovery is any type of fun at all!
Post a Comment