Well it's safe to say I am so happy to have gotten my right foot surgery. I feel so positive about it. Dr Smith (greatest foot dr ever) found 2 pinched nerves in my foot and fixed them. I can already tell a difference. It will be a longer recovery time, but so worth it!! I am thankful for prayers and all the positive wishes I received from my family and friends. I can't wait to run, jump, hop, dance, skip and do jumping jacks (ok so I really haven't done most of that even before my problem started) :)
My boy has been in Cali this past week with my sister and her family. He has been having a blast. He sure loves his cousins and aunt and uncle and even his granny is there. I am so lucky to have the family I do. I don't know if I could send him off again for so long during his young life. It has been harder on me than my surgery. I have missed my cute boy, who makes me laugh.
As I sit locked in my room, I have so much to think about and be grateful for. I am truly grateful for my Heavenly Father and all He has given me. I am grateful for Jesus Christ and what He has done for me. I am grateful for an awesome hubby who takes care of me and has mounds and mounds of patience. I am grateful to that special girl who gave us a son. I am grateful for the parents I have and what they have taught me. I am grateful for the support of my brothers and sisters. I am grateful for my friendships of my gal pals. How lucky can one girl be??
No comments:
Post a Comment